Indy in Lauderdale Which berth???

deep1

We're on Indy on April 29 sailing. Lauderdale depart... So far so good. Looking through docs directions to port are clear. I go to that port for business a lot. I have read other threads that say pier 18 is the place to be? I guess that is the main base. Looking at google I see Oasis class docked there but then two more RCCL boats parked in two other more remote locations. Yes, I know they move around but wondering if there is some way to be sure to go to 18? Then I didn't see designated parking close by?  Looks like it's a pretty long walk or some kind of shuttle?  In the past they have been very specific about which garage, which berth (pier) etc. Not so much this time...

1 hour ago, Tim B. said:

I am also on this cruise - I have never been to Port Everglades so it will be a new experience.

@twangster what is the PEV App?  It looks like something I may need :10_wink:

App is called "CruiseSchedule Port Everglades" in the Apple app store.  Uncertain about Android version.  

The Port website also lists information but only closer to the cruise.

https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/

This lists all ships, cargo, tanker, container and cruise ship and is a little cryptic but here is an example for Serenade on 4/5 going to terminal 18 and the Silhouette going to terminal 25:

611968622_PEVWebsite.jpeg.199dd7626ba9668b1aaceadb6951e059.jpeg