CocoCay timeslot choice?

Pam969

Does anyone know whether the half day at coco cay is a fixed 4 hours or whether you can choose a suitable time slot?  I've tried to add to cart to see, but it won't let me make any selections at the moment (maybe too early - cruise not until nov 19)

Welcome to the boards!!

I checked my cruise planner for my December sailing and I can choose between 7:30 am and 12:30 pm for the half day waterpark at Coco Cay.

Also, you may want to edit your post to put the topic of the post in the title line instead of your name. People are more likely to click on the post if they know what it's regarding ?

Happy sailing!

You’re best bet if you’re looking to be flexible on time in the water park may be to just buy the full day pass. That way you could come and go as you like (excursions, pool, beach, back to ship) without having to worry about the 4 hour window. On our navigator cruise it was 33 for a half day and 35 for a full day. 

14 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Welcome to the boards!!

I checked my cruise planner for my December sailing and I can choose between 7:30 am and 12:30 pm for the half day waterpark at Coco Cay.

Also, you may want to edit your post to put the topic of the post in the title line instead of your name. People are more likely to click on the post if they know what it's regarding ?

Happy sailing!

Thanks for this!  (And that is for info on post topic - I'm new to this! ?

• Matt changed the title to CocoCay timeslot choice?