The Key Lunch on Embarkation Day

This is our first Royal Caribbean cruise-we are sailing on Radiance of the Seas May 4-17 in Hawaii. I found this blog and discussion yesterday and have learned so much from everyone! We purchased The Key as we think it is a really great deal.  As I understand it, with this membership we have lunch at Chops Grille upon embarkation.  However, we have a Pearl Harbor tour scheduled for the morning of embarkation and may not be able to check in until after 2:00.  Am I correct that the lunch is only available until 1:30? 

Just now, bmhightower said:

What is usually the earliest time you can check in on the ship with the Key membership?

All guests can check in usually around 10am.  In my experience, that's when the cruise terminal opens up to new guests in most cases. Boarding usually commences in the 11am hour.

I have read that in some cases, for those who are not able to use their Chops lunch on embarkation day, they were allowed to use it another day.  I don't think this is a "rule" so you would have to check and see if they would allow it on your cruise, but you may be able to postpone your "free" Key lunch to a later day.