Crown & Anchor

It used to be that you could sign up online for C&A before a cruise and be “pre-gold”. The way they run it now is that everyone is automatically enrolled after they take their first cruise. I’m not sure how old your daughter is, but if she lives in the same household as you (determined by address), I would email C&A (crownandanchor@rccl.com) and ask them to enroll her before the cruise so you are sure she will match your status. They will not do status matching though if she’s an adult that lives elsewhere. 

If your daughter has never cruised before, I wouldn't worry about signing up before the cruise. It does little except sign her up for marketing emails. There's no benefits or perks she will enjoy once onboard.  

As @spiralqueen mentioned, after the sailing, she will be auto enrolled and can complete the sign up process online.  Getting that set up for subsequent cruises is more important, if you ask me.