Main Dining Room Question with 3 rooms

DaArsonist

Hey there, @DaArsonist. Just answered a couple of your other questions in the other post you had, lemme see if I can help you here as well. ?

Did you book all the rooms through a single travel agent, or through the Royal website? If so, all three reservations should be linked together for table assignment. You can call your TA or Royal to confirm; if they weren't for some reason, then as the person who booked it all you're allowed to get them linked up without more effort.

@JLMoran  is correct you can link them up on your own.  We went as a family on Anthem last yr., no TA for the group, some purchased with Costco/Sams club, some purchased on line, and some used a TA.  My brother got all of our reservation numbers and called RCL.  They linked us all up.

This yr we are going as a group with my husband's family.  I am the point person, and we all went through my TA.  She linked all of us.  She did the same for our galley lunch, and the girls spa day (time).  

I traveled with a large family group of 14 people on Oasis.  All 6 of our rooms were linked together for dining.  I did all of the reservation work directly with Royal Caribbean over the phone.   You can see the linked cabins listed on your booking confirmation.  It is usually listed right under the guest information and is stated as "Stateroom Dining With Booking ID: xxx - xxx - xxx - xxx" with the addition booking IDs each identified.

We had early dining, and they set up one long table (slid three or four regular tables together end-to-end), so we all did seat together.  We had one waiter and his assistant assigned to our table exclusively.  It worked out very well for our group.  For the late seating, I also discovered that they separated our tables back apart.