Clothing for excursions

kjw83

First time cruisers here, leaving April 21st! We`re wondering about clothing for the excursions...do you wear clothing and take your swim gear along with you, or ?? Whats the best way to do? Is there places on most excursions to change if needed? 

1 minute ago, kjw83 said:

First time cruisers here, leaving April 21st! We`re wondering about clothing for the excursions...do you wear clothing and take your swim gear along with you, or ?? Whats the best way to do? Is there places on most excursions to change if needed? 

I really comes down to the excursion(s) you book. If you are booking an all inclusive, you will most certainly have changing facilities. If you plan on going to the beach at any point, it's a good idea to wear swimming clothes under your street clothes, or some people just wear their swimming clothes with a wrap or cover up. You will see all kinds.

If you know your excursions already, list them, and I am sure you will get some helpful tips.

Most of the time we do not carry a change of clothing with us.  If we go to the beach, we wear our bathing suits there and my wife and kids do have a cover up or pair of shorts/shirt to put on.  Ultimately we go this route to reduce the amount of stuff we need to transport.