Customs question

KathyC

Just looking for a confirmation of what I am pretty sure I know the answer to.  We are on Grandeur in April, closed loop out of Baltimore.  We go to Bermuda, then Charleston SC before returning to Baltimore.  I am pretty sure that we will go through customs when we arrive in Charleston, correct?  Since we are returning to the US then?  When we arrive back in Baltimore do we need to do another pass through customs or are we just walking off the ship?  I'm pretty sure I read that we will not do customs in Baltimore but I wanted to confirm.  Thanks! 

9 hours ago, KathyC said:

Since we are returning to the US then?  When we arrive back in Baltimore do we need to do another pass through customs or are we just walking off the ship?

That would be my expectation.  When you get back to Baltimore, there is still a customs process, but it's quite a bit quicker since ship was previously cleared.  While there are no guarantees, I'd expect disembarkation process to begin sooner.