pullman or sofa beds

sagemode67

Not sure what your question is:

Do Interior rooms on Independence cost more than some other type of room - no, interiors should be the cheapest

Do interior rooms with sofas cost more than interior rooms with Pullmans - don't know, honestly never thought to try and price compare that way, my instinct is no if they are the same category they would be the same, but possibly they would split them into different categories if they had both types available. Generally I have seen Pullmans in interiors and oceanviews but sofas in balconies ... cant say that's always the case though.

Do interiors on Indy cost more than interiors on other ships - im sure it depends on the ship/sailing, etc.

Not sure if I covered your question ...

Within any cabin type there are different types of rooms.  Not all cabins in any category can accommodate more than two guests.  This applies to all cabin types from interior to suites.   

What tends to dictate pricing is how well any particular class of cabin is selling.  If all the cabins that can accommodate three or more guests (sofa bed/pullman) are nearly sold out, that class of cabin will have a premium applied.  If all the cabins that can only accommodate two guests are nearly sold out, that class of cabin will appear to be available at a premium. 

If all interior cabins are nearly sold but there are plenty of ocean view cabins available, it's not unusual to see ocean view available cheaper than interior.  I've seen balcony cabins available at a lower cost than interior.  That tends to happen on ships that have higher balcony cabin counts compared to interior cabins such as Quantum class.  There are many more balcony cabins compared to interior or ocean view so once the interior or ocean view are nearly sold out, the system increases fares for them to the point where a balcony appears at the same price or even cheaper.