How to make Royal Caribbean's Grand Sabor Margarita at home for Cinco de Mayo
Happy Cinco de Mayo! While we cannot celebrate this festive holiday on a Royal Caribbean ship (or even at a bar near home), the next best thing is making the world famous Sabor margaritas at home!
The Grand Sabor Margarita is one of the premier beverages available at my favorite Royal Caribbean specialty restaurant, Sabor Modern Mexican.
Margaritas are a great drink to enjoy anytime of the year, but on Cinco de Mayo, it is a must-drink option.
If you were at Sabor, you could choose between a variety of margaritas, like avocado or jalapeño-cucumber.
Here is how to "plus" your Cinco de Mayo (and Taco Tuesday) festivities at home with the Grand Sabor Margarita recipe!
Grand Sabor Margarita Ingredients
- 1.5 oz Patron Reposado tequila
- 1 oz. Cedilla Acai Liqueur
- 1 oz. Grand Marnier
- 2 oz. lime juice
- 1 oz. simple syrup
Suggested music while preparing your Grand Sabor Margarita
- Tequila Song - The Champs
Grand Sabor Margarita Instructions
- Over ice in a cocktail shaker, combine tequila, Cedilla Acai Liqueur, Grand Marnier, lime juice and simple syrup.
- Shake well.
- Double strain into a prepared glass with fresh ice and garnish.