Royal Caribbean's Voyager of the Seas arrived in Singapore to begin her longest-running Southeast Asia cruise season ever. Voyager of the Seas will call Singapore home from April 2018 through June 2019.
She will be offering as many as 90 sailings of 3 to 9 nights from Singapore to a variety of popular regional destinations.
Voyager of the Seas’ itineraries that start from Singapore for this period include:
- 3-night weekend cruise to Penang/ Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang)
- 4-night cruise to Penang/Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang) and Phuket
- 5-night cruise to Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang), Penang and Phuket
- 5-night cruise to Bangkok (Laem Chabang) with an overnight stay
- 7-night cruise to Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang), Penang, Langkawi and Phuket (with an overnight stay)