03 Oct 2016
Guests departing on the Majesty of the Seas sailing that leaves October 3rd will find a new route planned, due to the path of Hurricane Matthew.
Majesty of the Seas will now call to Key West, Florida, instead of her scheduled call to Nassau, Bahamas. Majesty of the Seas revised itinerary:
- Monday, Oct. 3 - Port Canaveral, Florida at 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 4 - Freeport, Bahamas 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 5 - Key West, Florida at 8:00 a.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 6 - Key West, Florida depart at 9:00 a.m.
- Friday, Oct. 7 - Port Canaveral, Florida at 7:00 a.m.
Royal Caribbean has also changed the itineraries of three other cruise ships this week due to the storm: Allure of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas and Enchantment of the Seas.
Given the storm's path, Royal Caribbean wants to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all guests on its ships for the safety of guests and crew.