Royal Caribbean reroutes Majesty of the Seas due to Hurricane Matthew
Guests departing on the Majesty of the Seas sailing that leaves October 3rd will find a new route planned, due to the path of Hurricane Matthew.
Majesty of the Seas will now call to Key West, Florida, instead of her scheduled call to Nassau, Bahamas. Majesty of the Seas revised itinerary:
- Monday, Oct. 3 - Port Canaveral, Florida at 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 4 - Freeport, Bahamas 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 5 - Key West, Florida at 8:00 a.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 6 - Key West, Florida depart at 9:00 a.m.
- Friday, Oct. 7 - Port Canaveral, Florida at 7:00 a.m.
Given the storm's path, Royal Caribbean wants to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all guests on its ships for the safety of guests and crew.