Soda and Voom Question.

stevendom57

I am considering booking the Classic Soda and Voom package for my upcoming Liberty OTS cruise.

Is the internet package included in this the Voom Surf or the Voom Surf & Stream? If it the Surf & Stream, it's a pretty good deal ($11.99 + $9.99 for $20). If it's just the Surf, not so much ($9.99 + $9.99 for $20).

Steven

I'm sorry for the confusion, you're correct - there's only one option for the Soda & Voom package.  I was thinking of the multiple device Voom packages without the beverage.  That's what I get for trying to respond to messages from my phone without looking at all the details. ?

Now that I'm on my computer, I have good news...the one you're seeing is the Surf + Stream option - the better one.  On the description, note how it mentions high speed and streaming:

image.png.d5d93d876d5c3b789370974d2ba20458.png

And then if you go into the Additional Terms & Conditions link for all the fine print, it makes it more clear, referring to the VOOM Surf and Stream.

image.png.5b21efba339e0b84596b3ff0532dee40.png

Hope that helps!!!