Different Check In Times

My friend and I are going on allure in a few weeks and I did mobile check in for myself a while back while she just did hers last Friday.  As a result we were given different times to check in as I chose an earlier time and that time was no longer available by the time she checked in.  So I'm not sure what to do and what time I should arrive.  Do I try to change my time to hers or if we show up at my time do I have to wait until her time.  First time cruiser so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

On 11/5/2018 at 5:19 PM, Matt said:

@melski94 is correct, the boarding times are suggestions, not requirements. Show up anytime you like.

What's the earliest we can show up?  I picked a check-in time at 11 because that was the earliest, but if I can get on board sooner, I definitely would love to!

Cruise is tomorrow on Enchantment :)!!

6 minutes ago, Stephanie W said:

Will we be allowed to go through security and all that and get on board?  Or will I be waiting around for a while?  I don't have any kind of suite or crown anchor status.

Enjoy the Enchantment - we love that ship!!  We are so glad it is back local to us and the Majesty is gone.  The new terminal at Port Canaveral (10 minutes from my front door) is really nice and is much more efficient at getting people checked in.  For a ship the size of the Enchantment, check in using the "general" line isn't too bad.  It looks worse than it is, waiting through the security line out front takes the most time.  Once you get through that, the line upstairs to the counter moves really quick because they have a huge number of check in agents working.  On an Oasis class ship, unless your Diamond or a suite guest, it takes a LOT longer to get those thousands of extra passengers checked in......

My wife and I are counting down until Dec 14th when we will be going out on the Enchantment.  ?  We have been on a lot of Royal Caribbean ships and still feel that the Chops restaurant on the Enchantment is the best in the fleet, topped only by 150 Central Park restaurant on the Oasis.  

1 minute ago, NeonD7 said:

Enjoy the Enchantment - we love that ship!!  We are so glad it is back local to us and the Majesty is gone.  The new terminal at Port Canaveral (10 minutes from my front door) is really nice and is much more efficient at getting people checked in.  For a ship the size of the Enchantment, check in using the "general" line isn't too bad.  It looks worse than it is, waiting through the security line out front takes the most time.  Once you get through that, the line upstairs to the counter moves really quick because they have a huge number of check in agents working.  On an Oasis class ship, unless your Diamond or a suite guest, it takes a LOT longer to get those thousands of extra passengers checked in......

My wife and I are counting down until Dec 14th when we will be going out on the Enchantment.  ?  We have been on a lot of Royal Caribbean ships and still feel that the Chops restaurant on the Enchantment is the best in the fleet, topped only by 150 Central Park restaurant on the Oasis.  

Thank you for the information!  I will be traveling with a (turning 7 at sea) and 11 year old virgin cruisers who will be very anxious to get on board as well ?