Oasis Speciality Dining Question

Thanks everyone for the answers to the earlier questions. I'm very much enjoying lurking and learning here.

One Question for an upcoming December cruise on Oasis.

There is a package deal for 3 nights speciality dining being offered in the Planner this week.  We have 5 people in our party (21, 18, & 13 year old kids) and me and my husband.  While we're looking forward to meals together, I can envision a night where my husband and I would want a "date night" and may go to 150 Central Park and the kids may want to go to Sabor.  Do all 5 of us have to go to the same speciality restaurant if I have purchased our packages at the same time? Or can they use one night at a different restaurant?

Thank you in advance for your knowledge and time.

1 hour ago, ThisFlockCruises said:

Do all 5 of us have to go to the same speciality restaurant if I have purchased our packages at the same time? Or can they use one night at a different restaurant?

No, all 5 of you do not have to go to same specialty restaurant just because you bought them all at the same time.  

Think of it like a drink package, where you can use your package benefits individually and if you happen to be together, use them together.