Anyone going on Indy, Navigator, Adventure or Anthem? I need a favour...

Mason

Hi all, I'm hoping someone (or several people), can please help me out if you're going on Indy, Navigator, Adventure or Anthem anytime soon. I collect the ships models that are sold onboard each ship and these are the only four I don't have. If you're going on any of these ships, can I please send you the money to buy me a model and post it to me here in Australia (I know postage is usually around the $30-$40USD amount)? I've been watching eBay religiously in the hopes of finding them and on the very rare occasion that one has come up, people are asking ridiculous amounts for them.

If anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it. I'm happy to chat via PM if that's better for you, or you can email me at [email protected]

Thanks! :)

I read the title and knew exactly what you were going to ask, I too love my models.

I'm going on the Independence in November, shipping might be a bit but I can send one for cost.

I'll touch base before the cruise just to make sure you still need one.

Too bad you didn't post earlier, a forum member is on the Indy now, and he lives in San Fran I believe.

Hi all,

So im not the only one looking for models on Ebay lol , 2 years ago we were on our 1st cruise on the Serenade and with all the excitment we forgot to buy the model which i still regret it till now , anybody can help with that?

I'm not sure how things work if anyone managed to grab one for me , how the payments , shipping and everything goes.

thanx again

Hi Float Me, thanks for that. I did see that one on eBay already. I know it's really silly, but that's one of the "older" models and they've since changed the font on the side of the models to look like this...

246ns6b.jpg

I've managed to collect all of the models with that font (when they've been available) so far. Only a couple more to go! :)