pool towels

The only other cruise I have been on was a Celebrity where our cabin steward provided the pool towels in our room and refreshed them daily.   From what I have rad about RCCL you have to get your towels from the pool area.   IS that the only place to get them and do they only give you one per person?      

Also, are they very strict about lounge chair saving?  Particularly in the Solarium.    I have been watching videos and see a lot of lounge chairs with towels over them, no one sitting there and the place looks empty.   

Thanks!

Pool towels in the pool area, I've gotten more than one at a time.  Depending on the ship they might scan your sea pass card.  They aren't too strict on saving chairs, they should be stricter but I don't sit by the pool so it doesn't matter to me.

Sometimes, when we have been in full suites, the room attendant will provide pool towels in the room but even with suites it’s not a “given” that you will get them.

For the first time ever, Dan was charged for not returning a pool towel even though he DID return it.  I called once we got home and they gave the $25 back so for those who think that they don’t really scan your Seapass card when you check out a towel, here is one data point that they DO scan it.