Solarium Bistro Dinner

DRLPP

Question about Solarium Bistro. My cruise planner recently opened for Oasis on 11/25. The Solarium was an option for dinner with no fee except for lobster and lamb dishes. I knew the Bistro has a healthier menu and had free breakfast and lunch but was unaware of free sit down table service, old reviews show $20 fee. Can someone verify this? Also has anyone tried the food there for any of the meals times? Thanks in advance. 

We were on Oasis in May and ate in the Solarium Bistro twice.  There was NO CHARGE except for the lobster and lamb.  It was very good and a change from the main dining room.  Appetizers and desserts are "buffet" style.  You order the entree from the waiter and it will be served to you.  They will bring you a receipt at the end of the dinner.  There is a place for an additional "tip", if you so chose.  My only "gripe" was that the 2nd day we were there, two large parties were also dining (22 people in each).  Since the area is tiled, the noise was a bit of a factor.  It wouldn't stop me from booking it again.  We loved the Mediterranean appetizers. 

20180520_122754.jpg