Crown of Miami (Navigator or Mariner)

1 hour ago, jazzy031814 said:

The new terminal will be completed soon and I wonder which Royal ship will get the honors of being at the Crown of Miami on Nov 23.  Will it be a 9 night on Navigator of the Seas or a 3 night on Mariner of the Seas?

If they use the new terminal for non-OA class ships during the week, Mariner would be a better fit since her 3/4 routine keeps her away from weekends when Symphony and Allure will use the new terminal.  Mariner turns on Mondays and Fridays.  

Navigator departing 11/23 returns on Sunday 12/2 when she would have to use a different terminal to disembark her guests who had boarded at the Crown (assuming they had used Crown for embarkation).    That's happened to me in Port Everglades at terminal 18 which didn't impact me since I took a cab to the airport, but for all the locals who drove, it's a PITA to shuttle to another terminal to reach your parked car.  

6 minutes ago, twangster said:

If they use the new terminal for non-OA class ships during the week, Mariner would be a better fit since her 3/4 routine keeps her away from weekends when Symphony and Allure will use the new terminal.  Mariner turns on Mondays and Fridays.  

Navigator departing 11/23 returns on Sunday 12/2 when she would have to use a different terminal to disembark her guests who had boarded at the Crown (assuming they had used Crown for embarkation).    That's happened to me in Port Everglades at terminal 18 which didn't impact me since I took a cab to the airport, but for all the locals who drove, it's a PITA to shuttle to another terminal to reach your parked car.  

Well that makes sense and makes me sad since I am going on Navigator in November.