cheaper for 2 premium packages?

jlynn222

It's nearly a wash. The select package that includes beer runs $35 pp/pd. The premium runs $49 per day, so you're looking at $73.50 per day with the promo or $84 with the separate packages. This $10 will be a couple of dollars less with the additional service charge on the premium package as it costs more overall and it's unclear if the gratuity is charged before (likely) or after the discount. If I were you, I'd go with the cheaper promotion as it gives you more options and saves you s few $$$.

Does someone know if existing reservation can benefits this promotion ?

I'm sailling in Jan. 2016. I tried to do so on my cruise planer, but it's coming out at full price. 

Should I call RC and buy the packages trough customer services ?

Thanks

Does someone know if existing reservation can benefits this promotion ?

I'm sailling in Jan. 2016. I tried to do so on my cruise planer, but it's coming out at full price.

Should I call RC and buy the packages trough customer services ?

Thanks

I believe the only way to get the promotion is to re-book as it is very likely for new bookings only. This is normally the case anyway. It's worth calling and checking on, but don't expect that you WILL save money as the current booking price for your room may or may not be higher.

I believe the only way to get the promotion is to re-book as it is very likely for new bookings only. This is normally the case anyway. It's worth calling and checking on, but don't expect that you WILL save money as the current booking price for your room may or may not be higher.

Yes Mike, thanks for your comment, you are right.

I did check with my travel agent and that is the only way. 

But the price I paid when I booked for my cruise was at the time much lower than it is today so I'd would end up loosing money by doing that.