Woo Hoo! Enchantment to Nassau

Farminger

Finally getting back to cruising after having to cancel our October 2018 cruise, booked last year, to Cayman and Cozumel, due to school and a doozie of an accident. So we're going with friends on Enchantment for 4 nights to Coco Cay and Nassau on Sept. 17. I'm really looking forward to this one, as we have a full sea day (never had one of those before), and a total of 13 hours in Nassau, which will be more than enough time to see things that we missed on our last cruise. We're planning on making our own walking tour, including the National Art Gallery of the Bahamas, John Watling's Distillery, and lunch at Bahamas Kitchen Cookin. Are there any other activities in that immediate area that anyone recommends? I'd like to mention that Senor Frogs and the Straw Market are immediately out, as we went to those last cruise, and, well, not terribly impressed with either.

Thanks again to Matt and everyone for such a great community. Y'all make the cruising experience so much easier to plan and execute.

I don't know if you're into cigars but there is the Graycliff which is an upscale restaurant and hotel with a cigar rolling facility on premises that does have a "roll your own cigar" class. There is of course Atlantis but the prices are a little steep and, in my opinion, isn't really worth it if you're not a gambler.