Kumamoto Port Confusion

Hey all, I'm embarking on my 9th Royal Caribbean cruise this October out of Shanghai (Quantum of the Seas) and I'm hitting a bit of a snag. I want to book a taxi for a day at one of our stops (Kumamoto) with a company I've found online, however, RC is being somewhat vague as to which port in the area we are docking at (there are 3 within 45 minutes of Kumamoto that seem to accept passenger ships). I'm just wondering if anyone here has sailed to this area before with RC and if they could point me in the right direction. Thanks! 

I haven't been there, unfortunately but wanted to bump up your post in hopes that someone who has will see it (it's almost on page 2 now.) 

I do have a thought.  Here in the US, you can go to each port's website and see a list of what ship is scheduled to dock where; maybe there is something like that in Kumamoto?  I'm also guessing that the taxi companies know how to find out the information?  They are there every day, and I'm thinking that they know exactly where the Quantum normally docks.