Which oasis ship?

So spending all day off LOOKING AT CRUISE PODCASTS!  Yikes lol!  So! I'm looking at the end of march 2020 to try our first oasis class.  The itineraries are not really relevant, except maybe cococay vs labadee (ans my shown isn't really a beach/waterpark person).  We would prob need to do inside cabin to make it work...though we will look at the other types if they aren't way different.  Oasis is 749 out of miami (labadee and falmouth which we haven't done),  allure is 802 (st thomas and cococay), harmony 902 (coco cay and san juan prob our fave) and symphony 1006 (again cococay and san juan).  These differences would be multiplied by 3 people traveling.  Ports are miami (symphony and oasis), orlando (harmony), ft lauderdale (allure)...prob it all evens out with airfare cheaper into orlando but then transfer). I am really wanting to try wonderland and the bionic bar so i lean to harmony but is it a 450 dollar better ship than oasis?  Is allure worth 150 mor than oasis?  Is cococay gonna be load better than labadee?  Are the shows, crowd control etc way better on one over the other?   I think i can rule out symphony unless its way better...i haven't been on any oasis so i don't care about ther newest ship.  

I know this is all subjective but tell me your opinions!  Jane

Hey, Jane -

Unless you really want to cruise with the water slides, I would say there is no reason to pay extra for Harmony.  I personally don't think there is any difference between Allure and Oasis, so if O is cheaper, I say to with it.  The big shows are Cats on O and Mamma Mia on A if that matters.

As a rule, airfare is cheaper to Orlando than south FLA but as you say, then there's the transfer.

I think you will really enjoy the O class.  There is so much to do !

My wife and I have been on allure and oasis. We didn't like allure but loved oasis. I know they are the same ship but the staff and other passengers just made the whole experience. I guess the planets were aligned just right or something. We are doing Oasis again this september. We don't have kids and I feel all the newer ships with slides and stuff just attract more families and more kids on the cruise (no offense), so we prefer the less updated models.