Guarantee cabin assignment subject to change?

We have a guaranteed oceanview cabin and have received edocuments with the cabin assignment. Our cruise will be in July. How likely is it that RC would change the cabin assignment before we sail? Also, the cabin is a connecting one. Is the connecting doorway one door or two doors? 

1 hour ago, Dennis M said:

We have a guaranteed oceanview cabin and have received edocuments with the cabin assignment. Our cruise will be in July. How likely is it that RC would change the cabin assignment before we sail? Also, the cabin is a connecting one. Is the connecting doorway one door or two doors? 

We  have only booked one guarantee cabin.  It was a balcony guarantee, and we were given our cabin assignment probably several weeks before the cruise.  The cabin did not change.  I would be surprised if they would ever change the assignment once it is done.  I believe all the connecting doorways are only one door, at least that is all I have ever seen.

We have been in inside connecting cabins and the door has always been just one. I personally am not a huge fan of them because they seem to let the sound right through. I always worry about disturbing the neighbor. I try to avoid them. 

As far as the guarantee cabin changing, from the day I bought my guarantee balcony on the Oasis I watched as I was assigned a grand suite, then within a few hours I was assigned an ocean view balcony that we really loved. It would have really been cool if the suite stayed but I assume it was a glitch that was quickly fixed. 

@Sunken dreams @Dawn T. Thanks for the information. We like the room location it would be nice to keep it.  Don't think we will be spending a lot of time in the room, but hope the noise is minimal. I can get somewhat loud while sleeping, my wife puts in earplugs so she can rest. Hope the neighbors in the connecting cabin bring earplugs.