Another Tipping Question

I went on my first ever cruise in December on Explorer of the Seas and because we had My Time Dining, gratuities had to be paid in advance.  The only speciality restaurant I visited was Johnny Rocket's and the receipt had three lines; the specialty fee ($6.00), an added gratuity (58 cents) and a blank line for an additional tip.  What is a person expected to do?  I felt bad the built-in tip was only 58 cents so I added a couple of dollars on the additional tip line.  I was confused and a bit annoyed because I paid, I thought, for gratuities before we sailed.  I understand tips are necessary for alcohol, which I didn't have, but why is there a blank tip line when tips are (supposedly) prepaid and a built-in tip is already included on the bill?   In specialty restaurants are you to pay an additional tip above the one automatically charged?

It is intended to allow for an additional tip if exceptional service was received and you felt compelled to recognize that service. Tips are part of the fee charged by the specialty venues and the line should have indicated that it was an additional gratuity.