Jimmy Who? Majesty of the Seas: 04/07/18 Headliner

Sylvia

Hi! We were very impressed with Jimmy, the headliner/solo singer on 04/07/18. Majesty of the Seas cruise dates were 04/06/18 thru 04/09/18. He was solo, backed by RC orchestra. Looked everywhere for his last name and can not find it. Help! Thanks!

Guest toodle68

We once had an amazing act and forgot his name.. So we messaged the social team on twitter, but they got it wrong the first time, so then we messaged the cruise director on FB and he answered straight away.

6 hours ago, Pooch said:

Can i ask how you liked the ship? Food? Entertainment?  We are cruising on Majesty in October. 

I was on her and got off on December 26th 2017, I had a great time, there were some things that needed some serious repair, but all in all I would gladly sail on her again!  The entertainment was actually better than I expected and I can tell you that it was on par with entertainment that I have seen on Oasis class ships.  We saw about 4 of them, several I went to mumbling and grumbling but actually ended up enjoying every one of them.  The food was good, I will say that it was on par with every other cruise that we had been on, if you would have blindfolded me and put me on any ship I would not have been able to tell a difference (and I am a foodie) the only complaint I would have about the food was that what we had in the Windjammer was not as different as what we have had on a few other ships but that being said we usually go towards the larger ships.  Obviously I did not starve and did not miss one meal so it wasn't that bad!!!:4_joy:  Like I have said in another post, if you go on her with the attitude that you will have a great time then you will be fine.  It is not Oasis but she is a mighty fine ship that I would gladly sail on again!  I would not want to take a week long cruise on her but a 3 or 4 day cruise is perfect!!!  

• 2 weeks later...