Late Dining Options

2 hours ago, PrincipalTinker said:

We have booked transfers to Universal Studios in a few weeks. We are scheduled to return to Anthem of the Sea after our 8:15 dining time . I am wondering what our dining options will be? Suggestions?

Here are the dining options from the Port Canaveral day from Anthem two weeks ago:

IMG_6326.JPG

15 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Here are the dining options from the Port Canaveral day from Anthem two weeks ago:

IMG_6326.JPG

Thanks, that is what a I have been seeing. My dining time is 8:15 and we are scheduled to return at 8:30. I don’t see us making it to anywhere by 9:00. Did I see that Brass and Bock has some food?

56 minutes ago, PrincipalTinker said:

Thanks, that is what a I have been seeing. My dining time is 8:15 and we are scheduled to return at 8:30. I don’t see us making it to anywhere by 9:00. Did I see that Brass and Bock has some food?

You could try to get to the WJ before it closes. What if you went straight there right after you get back on board?

Brass and Bock has food but it costs extra. I posted the menu in my live blog. And it's bar bites, not really dinner. Sorrentos is opened late, but it's pizza. You could also get room service. I will cost you $7.95 but that might be cheaper than Brass and Bock, and better dinner options. 

@PrincipalTinker I forgot to mention that room service is complimentary if you are in a GS or above.