Summer 2019 Baltic Sea

Leslie

Please forgive a newbie question.  We are looking to take a Baltic cruise in the summer of 2019 for my son’s senior trip.  I see that there are quite a few more options for 2018, including additional departure ports (for example, Southhampton). Will more cruises be announced for 2019, or should we be making our decision based on what is available today?

One of the Radiance class ships usually does the Baltics itinerary. My favorite is usually offered in late July that leaves from Stockholm, Sweden and ends in Copenhagen, Denmark. The ship overnights at both ends of the cruise at the embarkation and disembarkation ports and spend three complete days in St. Petersburg, Russia. With only one sea day, you get a great itinerary over 13 nights. 

Guest toodle68
7 hours ago, DocLC said:

One of the Radiance class ships usually does the Baltics itinerary. My favorite is usually offered in late July that leaves from Stockholm, Sweden and ends in Copenhagen, Denmark. The ship overnights at both ends of the cruise at the embarkation and disembarkation ports and spend three complete days in St. Petersburg, Russia. With only one sea day, you get a great itinerary over 13 nights. 

This is the one we are planning on doing so we can do pre and post days in each port.  Can't wait.. well, I have to since that is 2020's main trip.