Paid off cruise - Got email for discounted excursions - not seeing them?

KJ1231

Disclaimer: First time cruiser

We booked our trip last month and paid in full today around 9:15 AM for June 22, 2018 Alaska cruise.

At 2:43 PM today I get an email with the title "Awesomeness inside! Countdown to Cruise sale is ON: we're officially inviting you.". In the email it mentions discounts on just about everything. When I click on the various links in the email (excursions, drink packages, Voom, etc.) it takes me to the cruise planner but I'm not seeing any discounts.

We booked excursions and Voom on sale last month but the prices I'm seeing tonight are full price....weird!

I tried clearing cookies, cache, etc. Even restarted laptop..... ideas?

UPDATE: I normally use Firefox for my browser and occasionally things appear differently with other browsers (GoogleChrome, Edge, etc.). Instead of clicking the link in the email I "cpoied the link location" and pasted it into GoogleChrome and I see the purple sale banners. Turns out the prices last month were much better than this offering...

51 minutes ago, KJ1231 said:

Disclaimer: First time cruiser

We booked our trip last month and paid in full today around 9:15 AM for June 22, 2018 Alaska cruise.

At 2:43 PM today I get an email with the title "Awesomeness inside! Countdown to Cruise sale is ON: we're officially inviting you.". In the email it mentions discounts on just about everything. When I click on the various links in the email (excursions, drink packages, Voom, etc.) it takes me to the cruise planner but I'm not seeing any discounts.

We booked excursions and Voom on sale last month but the prices I'm seeing tonight are full price....weird!

I tried clearing cookies, cache, etc. Even restarted laptop..... ideas?

UPDATE: I normally use Firefox for my browser and occasionally things appear differently with other browsers (GoogleChrome, Edge, etc.). Instead of clicking the link in the email I "cpoied the link location" and pasted it into GoogleChrome and I see the purple sale banners. Turns out the prices last month were much better than this offering...

Unfortunately the sales vary by sailing. Not all sailings get the discounts and not all sailings get the same discounts.