Is Viking Crown Lounge Staying on Independence?

We're planning on sailing on IOS this summer after the refurb.  Does anyone know if Viking Crown Lounge is staying?  It isn't showing on the new deck plans but there's nothing marked in its place either.

I really hope it will still be there.  We loved loved watching sunsets and sailaways from this bar during our previous sailing on Navigator.  That would definitely be my go-to place/moment.

Forgive me if this has already been answered somewhere - I have trawled and searched but couldn't find anything.

1 minute ago, hayley_bopp said:

We're planning on sailing on IOS this summer after the refurb.  Does anyone know if Viking Crown Lounge is staying?  It isn't showing on the new deck plans but there's nothing marked in its place either.

I really hope it will still be there.  We loved loved watching sunsets and sailaways from this bar during our previous sailing on Navigator.  That would definitely be my go-to place/moment.

Forgive me if this has already been answered somewhere - I have trawled and searched but couldn't find anything.

Here a deck by deck plan that @Matt put together a few months ago:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2017/12/16/deck-deck-drydock-changes-royal-caribbeans-independence-of-the-seas

3 minutes ago, Sabrinaklai said:

Thanks.

By the looks of those plans it's staying.  Fingers crossed...

Hoping to get booked this week :5_smiley: