First Time Cruiser (a few questions)

N8means

Question # 1: I have read that their is a time limit between soda refills ( assuming you purchased the beverage package ) on Freedom of the Seas. Does anyone know what the time limit between refills is, or if this is even true?

Question # 2: What has been your best ideas for younger kids to keep up with their sea pass cards. ( my boys are 8 and 10 years old )?

Question # 1: I have read that their is a time limit between soda refills ( assuming you purchased the beverage package ) on Freedom of the Seas. Does anyone know what the time limit between refills is, or if this is even true?

Question # 2: What has been your best ideas for younger kids to keep up with their sea pass cards. ( my boys are 8 and 10 years old )?

The first thing the Advenutre Ocean staff did when I signed my sun up was to punch a whole in his sea pass and put it on a lanyard that they provided.

Regarding refills, there is a 15 minute limit, but it wasn't a problem on the Jewel as the fill amount was set to 32 ounces, so if you had ice in the cup, you could easily fill it twice before you had to wait 15 minutes.

You didn't specify it, so just to be clear, the time delay between refills only applies to fills at the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines. You can still get a refill from a bar as frequently as you want.