snorkeling in Nassau

pabrumm3

Good morning everyone! We're sailing on Harmony 29 September (Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan, Labadee) and are looking for some advice for Nassau. Has anyone ever done the Seahorse sail & snorkel or the Blue Lagoon Eco Nature walk?  Part of our group is scuba diving on St Thomas, which is likely the best place for snorkeling as well - but we'd all like to snorkel together if possible so its either Nassau or San Juan.  I sure do miss the reviews on the RCL website.......

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2018 at 8:19 PM, pabrumm3 said:

thank you both!  No, we haven't booked anything yet.  Starting to look at options on St. Thomas as well

We were in St. Thomas last October and did a catamaran sail and snorkel that took us by catamaran to St. John's and snorkeled there. It was beautiful and crystal clear. Also had a nice private beach as well. But that was through Carnival, not sure if RC would have the same.

We are also sailing to Nassau in March, we're looking at Blue Lagoon as well, but i'm most interested in the sea lions. Not sure if it's a nice beach or what. I wish RC had reviews on there excursions.