Booking Errors?

Vice

I booked the Oasis of the Seas on Black Friday. Balcony cabin for $2331.68 and it included $200 OBC. When I logged in today, it said my balance was over $3200 and the OBC was gone. Anyone else have a similar issue? I've been on hold with RC for over an hour now.

Something similar happened to me a few months ago. Booked Anthem with free gratuities and then logged in a few days later to find out the they added on gratuities but did not credit them back. Was on the phone for well over two hours, first with an agent, then two different supervisors.  No one could resolve it.  They simply my free gratuities offer did not apply.  Luckily I took screen shots of everything and asked them if I was not satisfied with their resolution if I should call the FTC to file a complaint. A day later the gratuities were credited back. Moral of the story...agents often don't know the answer, some supervisors don't know either. Do you have the original booking confirmation? If you do, use it. ?

This might be a good opportunity to consider transferring your reservation to a travel agent (you have up to 60 days after you booked to transfer it).  For issues like this, let the travel agent figure all this out and sit on the phone with RC!