Macy's Day Parade

SteelBoat

Why on earth would a 'crew member' (specifically the male acting as an officer) make an obscene gesture to the cameras during the parade. Thank you for making me have to explain that one to my young child. Please revise the tape - he removes his glove and then proceeds to make a gesture with his middle finger and the other hand. Should I rethinking my image of your family friendly brand??

Please reply.

Very respectfully,

Mr. R

I think there may be some confusion here. This is the fan blog and forum, not operated by Royal Caribbean. Hopefully someone has a good link to the best official channel to voice your concern. With that said, if the guy was on camera doing that then I'm pretty sure he's holding a pink slip in that hand by now.

I saw a YouTube video that had an excerpt of the Royal Caribbean float and I could make out what Mr. R is describing. It's definitely unfortunate and inappropriate for a hired representative of Royal Caribbean to have done in public. Fortunately, it's also rather subtle and I did have to watch that video excerpt three or four times before I finally saw the gesture to which he was referring.