Majesty of the Seas - October 2017

JaxVal

I am going with a friend on the Majesty of the Seas in October, out of Cape Canaveral.  Few questions if anyone can answer...Thanks in Advance!

• Has anyone parked at the parking lot outside of the actual Royal Caribbean parking garage?  any issues?
  • We have a non-alcoholic drink package - is that good on the CocoCay Island as well?
  • Are you able to get in bottles of water/soda/other drinks and/or snacks?  Is food prohibited from the outside (like snacks/chips/etc)
  • How are the clubs on the ship (fun/age group/etc)
  • Is anyone else out there sailing the same ship the first of October?

Thanks!

Ok before I get started let me say that at the last time I parked there was about 3 years ago.  But we did not have any issues whatsoever It was a great convenience, we got off of the boat, we carried our luggage off and got off around 8am.  Price was about $20 per day, and yes you can find cheaper if you look.

Second point about the drink package on Coco Cay is yes.

Third is a point that several may not care for on here and there may be a some difference of opinion but yes you can get other things onboard.  My sister drives cross country for our yearly cruise so she has quite a bit of snacks with her.  She does not want to leave her food in the car so she carries it with her onboard.  She carries her own brand of water because she is EXTREMELY picky about her water and only drinks that while she is onboard or during shore excursions.  I actually have started carrying one case of water for us for when we are on excursions.  Customs usually opens the package and shakes a few of the bottles to ensure it is not alcohol.  I usually bring a empty carry on for that reason.  I know it may change but for what a case of water costs vs buying it onboard a few bucks is wort it if they say no, not a big deal not much money lost.  Several have said that it depends on the port but I have sailed from Tampa, Port Canaveral, as well as Port Everglades without any problems.  I am not advising you to try it, just telling you my experience!:14_relaxed:

I wish I could help you with the clubs on the ship, as December will be the first time I have sailed Majesty and am looking forward to it!  And that pretty much sums up your last question as well!  Happy sailing and I hope you guys have a great time!!

On 9/21/2017 at 12:20 PM, JaxVal said:

We have a non-alcoholic drink package - is that good on the CocoCay Island as well?

Yes

Are you able to get in bottles of water/soda/other drinks and/or snacks?  Is food prohibited from the outside (like snacks/chips/etc)

Yes. Snacks are no problem at all.  As for water, soda and other non-alcoholic beverages, put it in your carry-on luggage (NOT your checked luggage) and employ a don't ask, don't tell policy.

How are the clubs on the ship (fun/age group/etc)

FWIW, my kids love it.  Lots of activities. I recommend getting the child registered on day 1 and attend the first day of Adventure Ocean so they can meet the other kids.