Cape canaveral with symphony of the seas

Willem

From October 13 th to October 20th I’m cruising from New York with symphony of the seas , one of the stops I believe the third day is cape canaveral. Since I alread visited nasa in the past and I assume prob most are going that way from the cruise, I’m curious if a visit to universal studios would be possible, I ve no indication the times the ship lies there and how far the distance is. 

hoping to get some insights if this is a possible excursion, or to get some maybe better ideas. 

tnx in advance

1 hour ago, Willem said:

From October 13 th to October 20th I’m cruising from New York with symphony of the seas , one of the stops I believe the third day is cape canaveral. Since I alread visited nasa in the past and I assume prob most are going that way from the cruise, I’m curious if a visit to universal studios would be possible, I ve no indication the times the ship lies there and how far the distance is. 

hoping to get some insights if this is a possible excursion, or to get some maybe better ideas. 

tnx in advance

Hi Willem. 🙂

Just a heads-up, looks like auto-correct got you. You might want to adjust your title.

• Willem changed the title to Cape canaveral with symphony of the seas

Traffic can be brutal, with what it costs to go to US for the day and how long lines are it's not worth it IMO. You could pay $100+ to ride one or two things and risk missing the ship. You are no less than 45 minutes to an hour away from the ship and that is if you don't hit traffic or any accident.