Oasis of the Seas Suites

As previously stated, we are planning a cruise next year on Oasis of the Seas.  I have scoured RC's website trying to find this info, to no avail.  So, I figured I would ask here.  Do any of Oasis's suites feature a private hot tub on the balcony?  Our cruises on other lines featured many reasonable-priced suites with private spas on the balcony.  I was just wondering if Oasis offered this.

12 minutes ago, SparkyPrep said:

As previously stated, we are planning a cruise next year on Oasis of the Seas.  I have scoured RC's website trying to find this info, to no avail.  So, I figured I would ask here.  Do any of Oasis's suites feature a private hot tub on the balcony?  Our cruises on other lines featured many reasonable-priced suites with private spas on the balcony.  I was just wondering if Oasis offered this.

The 2 bedroom grand suites on Deck 12 are the cheapest entry point for a hot tub...otherwise you have to go Star Class.