Did they cancel the Anthem Southampton - Rome - Dubai in September /October

DH and I had booked to sail Anthem from Rome to Dubai and then to Singapore in October and November 2024

when they changed the Serenade Dubai to Med cruises in Feb we changed the cruises and have gone for transpacific instead

Today I went to check if the Anthem sailings were still available and can’t see anything between Anthem being in Southampton for a 12 night from 20th September and then it turning up in Dubai for the spice route cruise on 7th November

did they cancel the Southampton to Dubai sailings as I know a lot of folk had B2B2B from Southampton or B2B from Rome booked

They haven't cancelled them yet but I would guess they are very much at risk of being cancelled due to the Suez Canal situation. Those sailings have been disappearing and reappearing for several weeks now. The only one that has remained consistently is the Dubai to Singapore leg.

I am not booked on any of them but I had been considering the Southampton-Rome one which is why I had been keeping an eye on them. It is very frustrating for anyone who is booked, not knowing and not being able to make alternative arrangements until Royal finally makes a decision. 😕

DH turns 60 this year and we would have been onboard for it but I just wasn’t happy booking hotels, visas, flights and vaccinations only to find out really close to sailing that it was cancelled. 
so we decided to change and do Vancouver to Sydney instead and then realised flights to Seattle were cheaper and got a cruise up to Alaska to make it a B2B2B for just a bit more than the difference in flight costs from Scotland!