Any rhyme or reason? & key selling out!

I got a little carried away!  I have 4 cruises scheduled between now and June 2025.  I have never been so adventurous. 

First one is a.small 3 nigjt Celestyal Geek island that is part of longer trip.  The other 3 are RCI.

My November jewel is set, just checking prices.  My February Harmony and June radiance just had pricing show up.  The DBP and Key are more than $20 more than anything I've paid.  I usually don't wory about key unless it is close to Voom price.   But in February friends joining me are in a suite and it would help keep us together.

My questions:

1. Does the key ever sell out on oasis class ships?  I know I can book and cancel, just don't want to give any hint to their pricing wizard that current price is ok.

2.  Is it feasible to wait for black Friday for a February 2nd cruise?

3.  Port if galveston... does north parking ever sell out?  There current $10 off sale isn't exciting Mr!

4.  There was a spread sheet on here a while back on dbp where you could enter what you usually drink and what your loyalty package includes.  I can't find it.  Anyone have any ideas?

5.  Is there an easy way to switch between cruises or open them in separate browsers?

Thanks in advance.  Sorry if answers are somewhere else.  I just can't find them.

And I realize these are extremely first world problems!

1 hour ago, pat8635 said:

My questions:

1. Does the key ever sell out on oasis class ships?  I know I can book and cancel, just don't want to give any hint to their pricing wizard that current price is ok. Yes it can sell out

2.  Is it feasible to wait for black Friday for a February 2nd cruise? I'd book now, then cancel and rebook if you see it on sale for a better price.

3.  Port if galveston... does north parking ever sell out?  There current $10 off sale isn't exciting Mr!  Yes the North lot does sell out sometimes.   Use code ISLANDTIME2024  it will give $20 off, I don't know when it expires though

4.  There was a spread sheet on here a while back on dbp where you could enter what you usually drink and what your loyalty package includes.  I can't find it.  Anyone have any ideas?

See above in Red

3 hours ago, pat8635 said:

First one is a small 3 night Celestyal Greek islands that is part of longer trip

Oooh loved Celestyal, which ship are you sailing? From Athens or Lavrion? 

Here is a DBP calculator link, scroll down to find Royal: https://www.cruisemummy.co.uk/cruise-drinks-package-calculator/ There was another one made by a blog user that was only RC but I can’t find that one. 

3 hours ago, DDaley said:

Oooh loved Celestyal, which ship are you sailing? From Athens or Lavrion? 

Here is a DBP calculator link, scroll down to find Royal: https://www.cruisemummy.co.uk/cruise-drinks-package-calculator/ There was another one made by a blog user that was only RC but I can’t find that one. 

New one discovery.  Thanks.