OBC in Cruise Planner

When I go into my CP I have 3 reservations that are linked. No matter which reservation I click it says I have $100 OBC. Is this $100 for each room or just $100 for me to use between the 3? I've never had OBC or linked reservations before so I have no idea. TIA!

Hi @Mrs. Thomas!

In your scenario, there is likely $100 OBC per reservation/cabin. So, if you are accessing a different linked reservation, that OBC amount displayed is for that party/group/cabin.

You should see it update in each reservation as each party applies that OBC in the Cruise Planner (if you choose to spend it in the planner).

Here's an example from an upcoming sailing... I have 3 reservations linked... mine has a $100 OBC as I received it from a NextCruise promo:

image.thumb.png.e024e14d11af39543d2119ee837dc53e.png

The other 2 linked reservations... the first did not receive any OBC when they booked... the other received $50 OBC from some other promo... no one has used their OBC yet...

image.thumb.png.1d4136ea8b018bc49a6db8c5068603bd.png

image.thumb.png.d21b8bd0336593e04fb792e115be5c57.png

Have an amazing cruise!

21 minutes ago, JohnK6404 said:

Hi @Mrs. Thomas!

In your scenario, there is likely $100 OBC per reservation/cabin. So, if you are accessing a different linked reservation, that OBC amount displayed is for that party/group/cabin.

I truly hope you are right! That would mean that my parents have that to spend as well as my kiddos and my husband and myself. This would be great for them. Thank you so much!

15 hours ago, Mrs. Thomas said:

I truly hope you are right! That would mean that my parents have that to spend as well as my kiddos and my husband and myself. This would be great for them. Thank you so much!

I have a large family (5 kids) so we always have multiple rooms.  Each room's OBC pops up individually, not as one pot of money.  So your parents and kids will each have their own $100 to spend, as well as you.  Happy cruising (and spending!)!

On 3/27/2024 at 7:58 AM, sleepy425 said:

I have a large family (5 kids) so we always have multiple rooms.  Each room's OBC pops up individually, not as one pot of money.  So your parents and kids will each have their own $100 to spend, as well as you.  Happy cruising (and spending!)!

YAY!! I'm so happy that this is how that is working! Can we use it for gratuities at the end of the trip?