Cruise in May 2025 - Excursions?

Hello,

Will be taking a Greek Isles cruise in May of 2025 and wondering when excursions come out?  There are some that show now but not for all days and some days only have two options.  Are the others all sold out already or is it too early and that's why they are not showing up?

Thanks for any insight!

They just show up when they show up. It’s fairly random. I have excursions for a June 2025 sailing that have been showing up for a while for all ports. And when they do show up, that isn’t necessarily all that will ever show up. Additions to the excursion offerings will happen at random times. Some may not show up until a few weeks before your sailing date. You just have to keep checking. Sold out excursions will still show up in your CP, but they will indicate being sold out. 

You are probably just too early.  It takes a bit sometimes to load international excursions, because they have to confirm with local operators and guides. 

See if you can view the excursions for your same cruise for an earlier date, so you have an idea of all the different excursions and the costs.  That way you can be prepared to purchase when your excursions do start popping up in your planner.  I have sometimes been able to book Med excursions more than a year ahead, depending on the cruise line. Some ports are more popular, and some excursions more limited than others, so it depends exactly where you are stopping.  You may also want to get a good guide book and read up on the different islands to see what are some of the key highlights.  Cruising in the Greek islands is one of my favorite cruises in the world!  Have a fantastic time!

You may want to check out Viator and Get Your Guide for each port so you have an idea of the various options. I did this and found the tours similar to those offered via the Royal app once they went live. I did pay a bit more for us to go on "official" RCI excursions in case something happened along the way to make us miss the ship. The exception was Santorini where I did go with a guide I found on Viator. We had the Key so we were able to get off the ship early in tender ports.