Arrival times and RCCL organised shuttles.

Hi All, 

We are due to check in for our sailing this evening. And given we are in the UK and will have to get up at 4am to check in, I have a question. 

We have booked the RCCL provided shuttle from the airport to the cruise terminal. 

What time should I select the arrival time for? 

Does it even matter, if we are on a Cruise line organised shuttle? (When we sailed with another cruise line, your arrival time was ignored if arriving via one of their shuttles) 

For context, we meet the cruise line representative at 10.30 and the coach leaves at 11. We are only going from EWR to Bayonne. 

Thanks, 

W

7 minutes ago, wiltsw said:

Hi All, 

We are due to check in for our sailing this evening. And given we are in the UK and will have to get up at 4am to check in, I have a question. 

We have booked the RCCL provided shuttle from the airport to the cruise terminal. 

What time should I select the arrival time for? 

Does it even matter, if we are on a Cruise line organised shuttle? (When we sailed with another cruise line, your arrival time was ignored if arriving via one of their shuttles) 

For context, we meet the cruise line representative at 10.30 and the coach leaves at 11. We are only going from EWR to Bayonne. 

Thanks, 

W

In my opinion, I would book the earliest time available, in the off-chance your plans change and you do transportation on your own.

Good Luck!