Delos Tour - Bathrooms!

AmyE

Hi!

Doing a cruise this summer and I'm really interested in doing the Delos Tour while I'm in Mykonos. However, I know that there's nothing on the island. So how if I need to use the bathroom while we're there, what happens? Anyone have experience on this?

20 hours ago, AmyE said:

Hi!

Doing a cruise this summer and I'm really interested in doing the Delos Tour while I'm in Mykonos. However, I know that there's nothing on the island. So how if I need to use the bathroom while we're there, what happens? Anyone have experience on this?

We did this tour while on Explorer last summer.  There are washrooms on the island close to where you embark/disembark.  I believe there are also washrooms on the ferry that takes you over to Delos.  It was a wonderful excursion.  Enjoy

21 hours ago, AmyE said:

Hi!

There's a nice museum on the island with bathrooms, running water, air conditioning, etc.  I wouldn't say there's nothing on the island.  Take a look at Google Maps, etc.

On 3/6/2024 at 10:13 AM, Atlantix2000 said:

There's a nice museum on the island with bathrooms, running water, air conditioning, etc.  I wouldn't say there's nothing on the island.  Take a look at Google Maps, etc.

The museum was closed for renovations when we visited last August.  Perhaps it is open again.  Either way, there are washrooms where tours begin on the island.