Elite Wifi Benefit

• 1 month later...

Is it 90 minutes per person? If so, can I let my husband have my 90 minutes to add to his and I’ll buy one package for me at 30% off? 

Next question: what is the premium price onboard? Trying to decide if it’s cheaper to upgrade beforehand in the planner or buy at that discount onboard.

New to celebrity next summer and I have to stay connected due to aging parents and a farm back home

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2024 at 2:27 PM, Jill said:

Is it 90 minutes per person? If so, can I let my husband have my 90 minutes to add to his and I’ll buy one package for me at 30% off? 

Next question: what is the premium price onboard? Trying to decide if it’s cheaper to upgrade beforehand in the planner or buy at that discount onboard.

New to celebrity next summer and I have to stay connected due to aging parents and a farm back home

Not responding as to Celebrity but as to RCL.  We are D+ my wife and I each get 2 free days.  I always used both pairs of free days because she isn’t real interested (also we are T-Mobile customers and get unlimited free data at any port of call we visit).  When we sailed Icon I could no longer use her free days on my device.  A week later no problem on Explorer.

You could hack around the issue on Icon by either me logging into the app as her but we would lose messaging each other and not worth the headache.  You could also take a 3rd device like an iPad and use that as a work around.  Point of the story is sharing husband and wife minutes or free days might have technology interactions depending on the ship.