Staying on the ship in Labadee

kpersons09

I saw the price of a Casita on the ship while docked in Labadee was a much more affordable price then any cabanas on the island. We've been to Labadee a couple times before and done the Zipline and we have beach time in Curacao. So my question is has anyone stayed on the ship while docked in Labadee? Are there still activities and venues open for food/drinks? Just thinking it maybe quieter and more relaxing poolside but I'd still want options for lunch and poolsode drinks 😁

57 minutes ago, kpersons09 said:

I saw the price of a Casita on the ship while docked in Labadee was a much more affordable price then any cabanas on the island. We've been to Labadee a couple times before and done the Zipline and we have beach time in Curacao. So my question is has anyone stayed on the ship while docked in Labadee? Are there still activities and venues open for food/drinks? Just thinking it maybe quieter and more relaxing poolside but I'd still want options for lunch and poolsode drinks 😁

Can't speak for specific venues not knowing ship. But Windjammer and bars are open when docked at Labadee. Specialty restaurants etc may vary? But food and drink, plus empty pools etc are not a problem on board. 

10 hours ago, kpersons09 said:

has anyone stayed on the ship while docked in Labadee? 

We almost never get off the ship at Labadee (or most anywhere else, TBH).  You absolutely can stay on the ship.  Most of the bars and all of the specialty restaurants will be closed but there will always be somewhere to get something to eat and something to drink.