Discounts for drinks package

Barbs

First all.... Welcome to the group Barbs!!!

I can't speak for this itinerary in particular but I can tell you that the 14-night transpacific cruise does offer the drink package discount so I imagine it will be offered on the Atlantic crossing as well. 

The drink packages tend to be available anywhere from 12 months to 4 months prior to your cruise. There really doesn;t seem to any rhyme of reason when they are released as it seems to be different per cruise.

You are going to have an amazing cruise. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask the board :8_laughing: 

Thank you for your quick reply ?

I am travelling on the 2nd of September, so only three weeks away, so exciting and really looking forward to it. I have not seen any discounts in the cruise planner yet ? 

The itenary is Gibraltar, marseille, Rome, Florence, Malaga, Nice and Lisbon. Any tips on any of these ports would be helpful.

Thank you 

Hi thank you for your reply ?

The deluxe drinks package is €46.68 on the cruise planner, so this is the discounted price? Someone mentioned that they sometimes offer an additional 20% discount off the cruise planner price. Have you seen this offer on any of your cruises? Thanks

2 minutes ago, Barbs said:

Hi thank you for your reply ?

The deluxe drinks package is €46.68 on the cruise planner, so this is the discounted price? Someone mentioned that they sometimes offer an additional 20% discount off the cruise planner price. Have you seen this offer on any of your cruises? Thanks

Yes, this would be the discounted price. They do occasionally run sales, but I doubt there will be another one before your sailing. However, if there is one, it will be posted here. 

8 hours ago, Barbs said:

Sorry, forgot to mention do you get a refillable cup for water and soda with the deluxe drinks package thanks. 

The mug is for soda. You'll receive bottled water as part of your package uncle's you're talking about the flavored water available in the Freestyle machines. 

6 hours ago, Barbs said:

Thanks DocLC, yes that's good to know that bottled water is also included.  

It is as are specialty coffees and teas if that's your thing.

I tend to stock up on bottled water so that I have some in the room. I'll just ask for a bottle as I'm passing by a bar. You can also get them as you leave the ship at each port as there's usually someone there selling water.