Childrens Cots -Help Please

Hi,

I booked a cruise back in March last year and at the time my daughter was only a few weeks old. I had reservations at the time about bed arrangements in an internal stateroom on the Adventure of the Seas so I contacted my travel agent and also Royal Caribbean and was told that they had cots which would quite easily accommodate a 2 year old.

I sail in 8 days and I have just noticed that they no longer supply cots and have gone over to something else which will only accommodate a child up to 66cm. My daughter is over 80 cm's.

The only option I can see at the moment is I have the beds separate and my family sleeps in them and I sleep on an air bed!

I really can't afford an upgrade to a suite but I'm hoping someone can offer me some suggestions please.

Thank you in advance

What category stateroom do you have?  If it has a couch, you could use the cushions as a bed potentially.  Another option is ask for a few extra comforters and lay them on top of each other until they form a make-shift mattress.

What category stateroom do you have?  If it has a couch, you could use the cushions as a bed potentially.  Another option is ask for a few extra comforters and lay them on top of each other until they form a make-shift mattress.

Thanks Matt,

I can't remember the category but we have a couch could try the cushions and I now understand it has a pullman bed. However I believe as my daughter is under two it would't be very safe and I think they have a weight limit so wouldn't be suitable for an adult. 

Thanks again for you help

Mike

Thanks Matt,

I can't remember the category but we have a couch could try the cushions and I now understand it has a pullman bed. However I believe as my daughter is under two it would't be very safe and I think they have a weight limit so wouldn't be suitable for an adult. 

Thanks again for you help

Mike

I agree, a two year old wouldn't be great with a pullman bed but we've done the couch idea with my daughter a few different times.  Don't be afraid to ask your stateroom attendant for help too.