EWR > Cape Liberty transfer.

wiltsw

Hi, 

A quick question, thanks in advance for your answers.

We are travelling out of Cape Liberty next year, and got a reasonable price for the transfer from the airport to the pier. 

I have been told that the representative will meet us at terminal C Newark, at 10.30 for an 11.30 departure. 

My questions are: 

1. Will it be obvious, where to meet the rep / the transfer ? 
  2. How does it work with regards to port arrival?, if the bus gets us to the port before our allocated boarding time ? (Or will we be allocated a suitable time / be able to board, as we are using RCCL provided transport?)

Thanks again!

It should be in your travel documents when they become available  as to where to meet the bus-those become available when the luggage tags are avialble-at about 30 days prior to the sailing.    It was on mine for Texas but it was incorrect, for some bizarre reason  the rep thought I was flying in and going through customs-despite my telling them it was flights within the US> so mine said meet the rep on the other side of customs.   That said, there is something to flying in a day early, I flew in a day early, and it just so happened my luggage had gone to Terminal C and that is where I saw a table for Carnival cruise pick up.....I asked them if Royal picks up there and they pointed out where.  So the next day I knew where I had to go and took my hotel shuttle to the location the next day. (this was Texas).  I recommend you check your travel documents for the information-it was in one of the back pages- again, those documents become available when the luggage tags are available-usually about 30 days prior to your cruise.  If there is a facebook group for your sailing you can also ask in there as to the pick up location-chances are high there may be someone who is also taking the shuttle.