Minimum age 21 error on website when booking a Med cruise

5 hours ago, DUCKMAN2010 said:

Having issues booking a cruise for next May for myself and girlfriend and we will both be 20 - this is the Explorer of the Seas.

Looking at the International Age policy it should be ok? https://www.royalcaribbean.com/aus/en/faq/questions/international-age-policy

What can I do?

Cheers

Royal's policy for international sailings also indicates that they retain the right, on rare occasions, to raise the minimum age to sail when local laws require or permit such a modification.  Perhaps one of the ports you are planning to visit has such local law.  If you are trying to book on Royal's website and it's not allowing you then try phoning and asking the question.  My main suggestion though would be to book through a travel agent who will be able to provide you with the most accurate information.  Especially when booking an international trip, I'm sure you will benefit greatly from involving a TA in your planning.  

13 hours ago, DUCKMAN2010 said:

Having issues booking a cruise for next May for myself and girlfriend and we will both be 20 - this is the Explorer of the Seas.

Looking at the International Age policy it should be ok? https://www.royalcaribbean.com/aus/en/faq/questions/international-age-policy

What can I do?

Cheers

Either call them and book the cruise over the phone or get yourself a Travel Agent (Best option in my opinion) to sort it out for you.  I have never been able to book a room using their online portal for travelers under 21 (my kids in a connecting or adjacent room for example) and have always had to call.  Even my travel agent cannot do this by default using his portal and has to call in to the reservations desk to get it done.  Looks like Explorer in May is in Europe, so you should be able to go if you call in to make your reservation.