Rhapsody of the Seas - June 2-9, 2024 7nt Southern Caribbean

So excited to have 2 cruises planned and this is the first.  I have been on Vision of the Seas twice, but this will be my first on Rhapsody.  Our last cruise was on Harmony, so I'm looking forward to a smaller ship, though I wish I could get onto one that's been amped with a new pool deck.  We picked this cruise for the itinerary... We've not been to St. Croix, St. Lucia or Barbados.  Wish they were doing St John's instead of St. Martaan, but we will find something to do!  It will be the first time we've cruised in June, so gives us something to look forward to at the end of the school year!!!  Jane

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excited to get on this cruise.  Never cruised on Rhapsody but have been on many other Royal cruise ships.  We kind of like the smaller ships as they are more personal.  Been on Harmony and Allure and didn't know who the cruise director was even though we attended all the shows.  Anybody know what the entertainment is?  Also, any recommendations getting from the airport to the cruise terminal?  Taxi, shuttle?  We have 4 people in our group.

On 4/6/2024 at 5:12 PM, Cruiseduck512 said:

Excited to get on this cruise.  Never cruised on Rhapsody but have been on many other Royal cruise ships.  We kind of like the smaller ships as they are more personal.  Been on Harmony and Allure and didn't know who the cruise director was even though we attended all the shows.  Anybody know what the entertainment is?  Also, any recommendations getting from the airport to the cruise terminal?  Taxi, shuttle?  We have 4 people in our group.

We always fly in the day before, so I have only shuttled or taxied from a hotel.  However, there was a very easy taxi line to get in at the airport.  Have only heard entertainment out of colon, and that’s been the typical couple stage/song/dance shows and a couple headliner/comedian.  Cant wait to check in next week!  Jane

All checked in.  Used the barcode trick to see our room, even though technically still listed as guarantee.  Hoping our royal up gets accepted on something, since deck 2 middle of the ship is about as far from anything as you can get, and I'm worried about being that low and odor issues.   Jane