Show reservations email address?

I’m having a hard time making reservations for the Hiro show on Symphony. I tried both the app and the website. 
Based on your experience, is there an email for the reservations to request this? 
Or is it better to wait until we are onboard? 

Finally, do you know if any of the main shows on Symphony are age restricted?

Thanks!!

21 minutes ago, Colombia20102018 said:

I’m having a hard time making reservations for the Hiro show on Symphony. I tried both the app and the website. 
Based on your experience, is there an email for the reservations to request this? 
Or is it better to wait until we are onboard? 

Finally, do you know if any of the main shows on Symphony are age restricted?

Thanks!!

If you can't get it done on the app\website then just do it when  you board. You should be able to access them on the app again once on the ship, and if not, you can do it in person or even through a phone number you'll see on your in- room phone 

Even if they show as "Sold Out", just show up about 15-20 minutes early and get in the no reservations line.  the likelihood of getting in is extremely high as people are fast to feel like they need to reserve things, but when they decide to do something else, they don't cancel their reservation.  Those get opened up for everyone else.